Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Take me to the Carnivale





wow. I dont know if any of you are obssessed with carnivals from the 30s like I am?? but if you are then please do yourself a favor and watch the HBO series Carnivale!! such a good show..they only made two seasons but was really great. The clothing the hair, good and evilness it had to it right up my alley.

I have always been in love with Carnivale's from the 30s even since I was really little. I remember being in antique shops and they had all the old chalkware that you used to win from the games back then. I was always super fascinated with and I always will be.

Everything was super creepy from that time era why is that? I love creepy especially dolls and chalkware and old creppy posters...I do not like clowns though at all whatsoever... SANS CLOWNS they are really not cool at all. Which is weird as I had a collection of cina dolls from the 80s that had tears and amazing makeup and really fab outfits...when I was 5 years old ( ps I only have one now *tear*) I kept them on a shelf above me..but they were more like jesters not clowns...clowns are just creepy period..especially the sad ones EW.

its totally rainy here right now as I look out my window...I am bored and trying to figure out how to pimp my blog!! if anyone out there who reads this knows how or anyone SOS. please help little ol MOI xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. you need a whore to pimp your blog, duh!!!

    you can just spam a whole bunch of people/boards

    then you'll be famous... but being memorable the hard thing.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Nelson British Columbia, Canada
Robin Sign:Scorpio I love VINTAGE and have since I was a wee one..I have big ass hair and I like leather jackets with lots of sequins...high heels and kittens, wolves and bears and red lipstick...I like old photos and 10 speeds..I am obssessed with The 1950s and I have two cats. I am a pinup girl at heart and always will be xoxo

Followers