Tuesday, June 8, 2010

La new...things are happenin!



whoa.busy much YES INDEED!! I have been working on lots of new things which I am super happy about. I am starting to sell my vintage clothing at the market here in Nelson on Saturdays with one of my best Laire.
we are called StoveTop Betty's Vintage Wares, Laire is selling vintage housewares and flowers and upcycled furniture
and moi I am selling vintage clothing and all the fun accessories! so we are pretty happy about that. So thats one new thing.....

The other is that I am having another fashion show at the Sprit bar in Nelson on the 24th of June which is awesome..I will be pairing up with Miss Lauren her line is LOO LOO and she is fab and our stuff goes really well together and its going to be a blast...we are doing a 90s ispired glam night so tons of floral and tons of puffy dresses and lots of great things so I hope that I will see y'all there.

and to top that off I am focusing all of my time on my shop and blogging and just working really hard so there is lots going on and good things coming IT JUST ALL TAKES TIME!!
ahhhhhhhhhh...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Nelson British Columbia, Canada
Robin Sign:Scorpio I love VINTAGE and have since I was a wee one..I have big ass hair and I like leather jackets with lots of sequins...high heels and kittens, wolves and bears and red lipstick...I like old photos and 10 speeds..I am obssessed with The 1950s and I have two cats. I am a pinup girl at heart and always will be xoxo

Followers