Thursday, December 17, 2009

snow..then rain....= SLUSH



well kitty cats just when I thought yay snow...it rains....L A M E
so now its all slushy and not so pretty as it was when it was all white and wonderland like...but thats ok not to worry more is coming and I cannot wait for it to snow so beautiful!
ok onto the post.....
now you know how I am obssessed with Vintage...and well everything vintage especially lingerie...peep the past blog post LA LA LA

so I was going into a lingerie shop to check out the remade styles from the 50's and the girl said we have nothing that looks like that here but" do you want to know a secret?'
I said why yes my lady I do" she told me to go to walmart? ( its a small town I live in I have looked all around walmart so I thought?)

so Off I went and then really looked...I was shocked like mega...so I know that playtex made lingerie in the 50's and they are almost exactly the same!
These are the only pics I found to show you and they are not the greatest pics but you get the idea.....I have one in black and one in white wah hoo....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Nelson British Columbia, Canada
Robin Sign:Scorpio I love VINTAGE and have since I was a wee one..I have big ass hair and I like leather jackets with lots of sequins...high heels and kittens, wolves and bears and red lipstick...I like old photos and 10 speeds..I am obssessed with The 1950s and I have two cats. I am a pinup girl at heart and always will be xoxo

Followers