Saturday, July 11, 2009

Salon Spring and Summer Collection






You have no idea how good it feels to just be at home tonight.. wow it feels awesome,
just getting to catch up on lots of work which is a good thing..wow so much going on and I feel like I am neglecting my blogs but I am a busy gal but my new goal is to blog lots and lots and then ta da better.

I thought I would share these with you...these photos are from our spring/ summer 09 hair collection at our Hair Salon, we were so please with the photos and the way they turned out, you can peep our salon by checking us out on myspace http://www.myspace.com/vadimkristopher
photography www.lucasimage.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Nelson British Columbia, Canada
Robin Sign:Scorpio I love VINTAGE and have since I was a wee one..I have big ass hair and I like leather jackets with lots of sequins...high heels and kittens, wolves and bears and red lipstick...I like old photos and 10 speeds..I am obssessed with The 1950s and I have two cats. I am a pinup girl at heart and always will be xoxo

Followers